This project is read-only.

Error when list is created

Feb 13, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Hello,

can you help me with problem? When I create the list I got the error. The list is created and editable, but I have problem to see it in DNN.

The error:

Browser:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]   DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings..ctor(Int32 tabID, PortalAliasInfo objPortalAliasInfo) +49   DotNetNuke.HttpModules.UrlRewriteModule.OnBeginRequest(Object s, EventArgs e) +2206   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Error Log:

Message: System.Exception: Unhandled Error: ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings..ctor(Int32 tabID, PortalAliasInfo objPortalAliasInfo) at DotNetNuke.HttpModules.UrlRewriteModule.OnBeginRequest(Object s, EventArgs e) at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---